Saturday, April 25, 2015

#iLoveTBC , Day 25 - How to create simple affirmations to support your goals.


Like everything else that is shared here I prefer to answer the, "What is it?" And "Why do I need it?" 

What is an affirmation?
It's support or encouragement to affirm something. This can be written or memorized. 

Why do I need it?
We all need encouragement. The end. (Ahhh... but there's more.)

Watch the YouTube video #FailuresNotEnough then make your own affirmation. (New episodes are recorded on Tuesday's so don't forget to subscribe.) 



How to create your own affirmation.

  • Think about three strong and positive emotions you feel.
  • Write them down.
  • Now build a sentence with those words.
  • Keep it simple and with one thought unless the words flow together. (Like live, laugh, love.) 
Bad example: I know that I can run every day, do 100 squats and Zumba®   with Ho'o five times a week.  

  1. There's zero emotions involved. Needs heart.
  2. Too many things happening.
  3. A bit unrealistic to real life situations.
Good example: I will move with intention daily.


Please Subscribe
Add your email <3

the Creative Boost YouTube Channel

the Creative Boost Facebook Page

Zumba with Ho'o & Paish 


Techie Info


Annotations App: A+ Signature

Annotations App: Instagcollege 

Camera: iPad & iPhone
My Fitness + Self-Discovery Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment