- When life get's chaotic this space with help to keep you sane.
- It's a physical representation of inner-peace.
- Let's face it, we need it.
I have three different approaches to creating sacred space. It's the Simple Chic , Way of Peace or Great Escape.
- Get a beautiful tray.
- Place one (1) focus object & two (2) balance items. This combination can be a picture with two candles. Maybe a small statue and two plants.
- This area must remain dust & clutter free. You can not place keys, mail or anything other then the three (3) items.
- This will be on a credenza or side table. (I have one in my hall-way thus the name.)
- There will be five (5) objects in this presentation. Same as above plus two (2) which is a table runner and a mirror. The table runner will add flow and color for the three (3) items. Then place the mirror behind as a reflection point. *Tip: You can frost one positive word onto your mirror.
- This space must also remain dust & clutter free.
- An entire room or garden. This will be a lot more work to create but it's worth it.
- Add elements that give you energy & joy. Keep it to a minimum because you don't want to have too much stuff.
- Set up a place to recline & reflect.
- This space is reserved for special "Me" time.
- Finally, it must remain dust & clutter free. *Tip: Music or water features are perfect for this space.
credenza credenza |krəˈdenzə| nouna sideboard or cupboard.ORIGIN late 19th cent.: Italian, from medieval Latin credentia (see credence) .
Add your email <3
the Creative Boost YouTube Channel
the Creative Boost Facebook Page
Zumba with Ho'o & Paish
Frosted Mirror: Info
Annotations App: A+ Signature
Annotations App: Instagcollege
Camera: iPad & iPhone
My Fitness + Self-Discovery Classes