Monday, February 9, 2015

Can creativity help you get through self-doubt, challenges and loss?



If you know someone whose going through a difficult time, maybe it's you, what do you say. I never know what to say but I find myself feeling their pain. I breath in the experience and then exhale to release the energy. Sharing the moment is sometimes all a person needs but what you do after that is just as important. For some of us we use creativity to express and release our pain. I like the way Julie Burstein expresses a healthy way to look at challenges. Especially when it comes to deep loss or self-doubt.

 

What if our brokenness became the catalyst for significant creativity?

What if we embraced the creative process as so much more? Can it become a tool for healing?

What if we embraced challenges instead of getting over it?

What if?

2 comments:

  1. Challenging questions to answer but so worth the effort to find out. Nice Ho'o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a heavy one, I'll admit that. I'm trying to find the answer within myself.

      Delete