Thursday, February 5, 2015

3 Things Successful Creatives Do

I was chatting with a cohort, Kathy J, about a few creative ideas and during our discussion I was inspired to doodle, paint & reflect. The reflection was how to achieve success as a creative entreprenuer. Then I had a meet-up with two other cohorts, Grace Howes & Kiala Givehand and reflected once again on the idea of success. This led me to uncover three basic elements.
1. Self Help - in other words they don't have to be told what to do, they just do it. What sets them apart is that I've never heard an excuse as to why they didn't reach a goal. 

2. Accountability - they allow, trusted cohorts, the freedom to tell them the truth. From web design to product development. 

3. Success - it's the result of having a plan, creating trusted accountability and living your truth daily.

I hope you find this on your creative path, PEACE be the Journey.

***I forgot to mention, they have some cool workshops coming up. DIY Journals, How to Create an eCourse and Biz development for healers. I'll post it on the web sight www.hoomalamalama.com also most of the offerings are time sensitive so it might not be there when you visit. Good luck :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment