Tuesday, March 17, 2015

DIY - Stock Photos

I like using my own pictures and if you're reading this you probably do to because copyright issues is a drag. Who wants the hassle? If you're new to creating stock photos or like your mobile camera this is a great place to start.



Opportunity - There's always a photo opp but it might not be where you expect it. Look down and think, "Honey I shrunk the kids." [Remember that movie & the mushroom scene?] I used A+ Signature drawing feature to doodle a dude chilling under the shade.



Start a Collection - Take several shots in the same light. You can choose different subjects but keep the lighting consistent. [I usually don't mark my pics until I'm ready to use them.] If you have iPhone it will categorize your photos.



Offset - Your subject in case you might want to add text to it later.



Build - Your stock photos and create themes that you can use in the future. For example Christmas comes every year and what you capture can be used next year. [Tip: Keep 3 to 5 pics in each session. Sometimes less is more.]

Please Subscribe
the Creative Boost Blog
the Creative Boost YouTube Channel
the Creative Boost Facebook Page

Techie Info
Subject Random Mushroom
Camera iPhone5s
App A+ Signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment