Tuesday, April 28, 2015

#iLoveTBC , Day 28 - Write into your future.

Have you ever written a message "into" your future. It's an amazing process of the sub-conscience dancing with self determination. The idea is to write a letter to yourself outlining your "projected" accomplishments. 


In other words you are writing your "present" goals as if they already happened. Then you date it and schedule a time to re-read it in the future.
(Example: I want to eat healthy and loose 40pounds. My letter would say, "I'm proud of reaching my goal and fitting into my new smaller jeans. Best of all I eat clean 80% of the time and have cut back on sugars." Written April - Reread July.)

Special recording #ManifestingSelf


This process only works if you schedule a time to revisit your letter of determination. I found it helpful to schedule a reminder on my phone. You can determine the length of time. PEACE be the Journey.


Please Subscribe
Add your email <3

the Creative Boost YouTube Channel

the Creative Boost Facebook Page

Zumba with Ho'o & Paish 


Techie Info


Annotations App: A+ Signature

Annotations App: Instagcollege 

Camera: iPad & iPhone
My Fitness + Self-Discovery Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment