Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#iLoveTBC , Day 29 - Let go and prosper.

Think about the people you love and who you want to see live healthy. Doodle their faces or write their name and then... Let it go.

You can not change people or their habits but you can change yours. I got drained trying to help loved ones make healthy choices and in doing so I became extremely un-healthy. (This doesn't include children.)

The best thing you can do for them is take care of your self and be an example. Invite them to get active with love and sincerity. When they're ready they will know who to call. 





Most of you will notice the flier I made for my fitness/self-discovery class and think, "I want to join the party!" Even though you can't join this one we can keep in touch and maybe in the future you will be able to celebrate with us. 



Please Subscribe
Add your email <3

the Creative Boost YouTube Channel

the Creative Boost Facebook Page

Zumba with Ho'o & Paish 


Techie Info


Annotations App: A+ Signature

Annotations App: Instagcollege &

Camera: iPad & iPhone
My Fitness + Self-Discovery Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment