I have the privilege of working at an elder's center which gives me the chance to gain perspective. I've learned a lot about our concept of time through the eyes of an elder.
- Time is something that is spent and where you invest it will effect your future.
- Scheduling time to "self-care" is important because you're given one body.
- "Me" time should also address emotional care. Do you invest into your joy? Do you allow yourself time to grieve? How do you pull yourself out of a slump?
I suggest you grab a cup of something soothing before you dive into this project. Always be mindful of how you're spending your time and try to schedule regular "Me" time events.
PS: If you've been able to jump into these prompts on a consistent basis then congratulations! The self-discovery sessions are meant to help us measure our time. How much time do we get to spend alone with our creative genius? If you haven't been able to do a daily prompt then...
- Recognize the pattern.
- Schedule "Me" time.
- Jump into the current journal entree.
- No worries about skipping a few.
- Only go back to pass prompts if you like.
Add your email <3
the Creative Boost YouTube Channel
the Creative Boost Facebook Page
Zumba with Ho'o & Paish
Subject: Puget Sound, Seattle
Annotations App: A+ Signature
Annotations App: Instagcollege
Camera: iPad & iPhone
My Fitness + Self-Discovery Classes