Thursday, May 7, 2015

Up-Cycle Composition Book & Tote

My friend, Kiala, challenged me to decorate a plain 'ol composition book and a canvas tote. This is the 1-week procrastination that took about 15 minutes to complete. (How funny.)

First I laid down some white butcher paper to protect my carpet :) Then placed my tote and started spraying.

I used alcohol inks in a spray bottle and Dylusion Ink Spray with stencil, which are all from Ranger Ink. (The green color is the alcohol ink.)


While the tote was drying I ripped up the colored butcher paper and decoupage my composition book. It didn't take long to complete.


I decided to paint my version of spring using acrylics while my new journal dried. Done :-)


Here's the vlog where she challenged me and our friend Grace.



Please Subscribe
Add your email <3

the Creative Boost YouTube Channel

the Creative Boost Facebook Page

Zumba with Ho'o & Paish 


Techie Info
Art Supplies: Dylusion & Alcohol Inks

Annotations App: A+ Signature

Annotations App: Instagcollege 

Camera: iPad & iPhone
My Fitness + Self-Discovery Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment