Monday, March 9, 2015

$5.00 MAKEOVER #Workspace

Let's be honest, how many of us have ever used our home office as a dump space? [Raising my hand.] I decided to make a few changes to my office/studio space. Because it needs love and attention :)



1. I moved my shelf to another wall. [Click here to see the old look.] 

2. Added some lights I got during the after Christmas sale at Target for about $5 dollars. 

3. DIY counter top. [Did you notice the nook? Someday I'll turn it into something, not now.]






If you want more ideas check out the webpage by Alejandra.tv she made a bunch of DIY projects to help organize creative space. There's something for everyone and she's a true creative soul. I especially like how she color coordinates her flies. PEACE be the Journey.



Pics: iPhone5s

No comments:

Post a Comment