Monday, December 29, 2014

The Creative Boost for New Years #2 [ Planners ]


"If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail." Harvey Mackay 

I have two themes for the new year which are consistency & simplicity. Luckily I joined the planner-revolution decades ago and enjoy creating my own semi-simple planner.  [Example above.] However, with so many sophisticated tools for organization techniques, you can blow your budget by purchasing all the accessories you need to make your planner complete.


Here's an example of last years mess which become pages in my planner + scrapbook = plook. My logic is that I can use my planner as a way to add photos and artistic embellishments on a regular basis. Creating a timeline of relevant events and celebrations.

How to make your plook.
  • Start with a 3-ring binder of your choice. It doesn't have to be scrapbook size.
  • Buy a cheep calendar to pull apart.
  • Buy, trade or swap scrapbook paper.
  • Print out your weekly schedule. [Make your own or buy it.]
I was going to explain it but I think it might be easier to show you. If you would like to see a vlog about making your own #plook Facebook theCB page and LIKE it. Encourage your friends and family to LIKE it too and when it reaches 100 I'll make & post that tutorial. When it reaches 500 I'll post a free template of a reprint-able weekly planner page. Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment