Thursday, May 21, 2015

Creative Beauty Summer Starter-Kit

 Let me say that quality is EVERYTHING and you get what you pay for so don't skimp on yourself. You're an amazing creation of intricate structure and a wonderful experience we call "human being." What you put on your skin is just as important as what goes into your body.


All of these products, with the exception of the honey, is from a lovely brand called Mountain Rose Herbs. (Link Below) I purchased my essentials through Ubiquitous Journey in Tacoma, WA. (Yes there's a difference between their coconut oil and the ones at most grocery stores.)   


The honey is local (Yippee) and you'll notice two types; blackberry and raspberry. It's important to know that they're not flavored. This is a natural process that happens when the hive is around certain plants and they pollenate the flowers of that particular flora. 


I can't say enough good things about Vitamin E. It's wonderful internally and externally. I also like using almond oil with Vitamin E because they complement one another.  


This is the start to many-many-many wonderful DIY beauty products. I mentioned these items in my #BeautyBabiesBigBoyz vlog and I wanted to share them here. ***Good news I'm teaching a class using these items called "Eat It or Wear It" for Free-University. I will be volunteering my services and all the profits go towards Free-U. That's a whopping $25 for supplies but if you don't live in the area then stay tuned. I'm working with Ubi's to make kits that correspond with my vlogs.***



Please Subscribe & Share

Add your email <3

the Creative Boost YouTube Channel

the Creative Boost Facebook Page

Zumba with Ho'o & Paish 



Learn More

Local Business: Ubi's of Tacoma

Workshop Info: Eat It or Wear It!  

Organic Products: Mountain Rose Herbs


Annotations App: A+ Signature


Camera: iPad & iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment